- Bluetooth: 20.90.1
- Card Reader - 10.0.17134.21306
- Chipset - 10.1.15.5
- Consumer Infrared - 184.108.40.206
- Graphics 220.127.116.1144
- LAN - 23.4
- ME - 18.104.22.1687
- Realtek Audio - 22.214.171.12467
- Serial IO - 30.100.1727.1
- Thunderbolt - 126.96.36.1990
- WIFI - 20.90
To install this package please do the following:
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
- Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Driver Bundles:
This package includes several driver types (such as Audio, Chipset, Graphics, Ethernet, and others) required after installing any Windows platform so that the system functions at the highest level of performance possible.
If you wish to apply this bundle, you can do that either by installing each driver included in the package one at a time or, if possible, by running the setup that will automatically execute every package.
Either way, make sure you first check that you're attempting to install an older version than the one already applied, and perform a system restart after every updated driver to allow all changes to take effect properly.
There is a chance that some of the packages be compatible with other OSes, but it is advisable that you don't install them on platforms other than the specified ones.
Therefore, if you want to install this bundle, click the download button and apply the package. Also, make sure to constantly check with our website so that you don't miss a single new release.
- C: \ Motherboard \ Intel
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 375.9 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.